- User Since
- Jun 23 2017, 4:23 PM (112 w, 1 d)
Fri, Aug 16
Thu, Aug 15
Looks good to me, but I want someone else to put eyes on it before it gets pushed.
The only thing I'm curious about really is why we have extrastorage and usualstorge. Can we get away with only one of those choices instead of having more options?
Wed, Aug 14
I'm not thrilled with this - it's a lot of code, and I think there are some simpler options that haven't been explored. For example, clients could use the logexchange infrastructure to prime the sampling process and do a lot better.
Seems fine, but probably file a bug against mypy on this.
Did you run tests on this patch? IIRC there's a test that'll fail ;)
Fri, Aug 9
Wed, Aug 7
I agree with marmoute on all points.
Thu, Aug 1
Queued with updated log message. Thanks!
I like the feature, I'll go ahead and queue it with the str/bytestr thing fixed in flight. Thanks!
I agree with Martin's request for changes here.
Fri, Jul 26
Wed, Jul 24
Tue, Jul 23
Mon, Jul 22
Sun, Jul 21
Jul 19 2019
Jul 18 2019
I still think we should fix the cwd for fixers, but it seems Martin and I agree that repo-root is more consistent. Would you be willing to reroll with repo-root instead of cwd?
I'm landing this, but in the future I suspect we should make sure we just have a mix of hg graft --continue and hg graft rather than run the whole test twice, as it'll severely bloat the already-slow testsuite to do that for many tests.
Jul 17 2019
(Martin, this looks fine to me, if you've got no objections let's include it in 5.1)
I know @martinvonz has been looking at files in changelogs recently. Do you have an opinion on this? It looks fine to me.
Jul 16 2019
Jul 15 2019
LGTM, but needs rebased (sorry for slow response)
Jul 10 2019
Per your note that this will probably make other localizations sad, let's just give up on this for now?
Why? Before it was sorted, and now it's not.
Jul 9 2019
Jul 8 2019
Jun 28 2019
Jun 24 2019
I like this, but could I get you to add a patch 3 that introduces a develwarn for this?
Jun 20 2019
Note that I mailed a version to the list for stable. This doesn't quite cleanly apply there, so I made the change twice so I could write the next change without waiting for a merge.