- User Since
- Oct 10 2018, 7:30 AM (28 w, 1 d)
Mar 19 2019
Mar 18 2019
Mar 17 2019
Mar 16 2019
Mar 15 2019
Mar 14 2019
@martinvonz I have made the necessary modifications and updated the description.
Mar 13 2019
Earlier it didn't but now it can I suppose it should after the modification. Is there supposed to be any other way to verify it ?(the tests pass successfully)
Mar 12 2019
I have added '*pats' as argument for unamend() , won't it serve as an optimisation now ?
I suppose no .. because in the very initial patch I combined hg uncommit with hg commit -i(as was stated in the bug description(https://bz.mercurial-scm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6062)) . But later on I was asked to import it from evolve . The basic functionality lies in _interactiveuncommit() and the other two functions are imported as dependencies to that.
Mar 11 2019
In the documentation part don't you think there should be information about the matcher as there was before D971
okay then I am closing this .
Mar 8 2019
Mar 7 2019
@martinvonz cleaned it up .
Mar 2 2019
Feb 28 2019
@pulkit Thanks for pointing that out . That was extremely silly of me . I have corrected that . Is there anything else to be changed ?
@pulkit I am unable to figure out why the output for test-unamend.t is changing . Any hint on that ?
Feb 22 2019
@martinvonz I made the changes you asked . However I am not sure why test-unamend.t is changing because when interactive is false so it should behave exactly like the previous _fixdirstate() functioned . Can you provide some help with this ? I will work further based on your review.
Feb 21 2019
@martinvonz Sure I will try to unify _fixdirstate() and _uncommitdirstate(). I will follow on the advancements you made. Should I send the new patch as a follow up or and altogether new patch making the amends in this?
Feb 20 2019
Feb 19 2019
@durin42 please review this whenever you are free.
Feb 18 2019
Thank you for your help @pulkit . I have rebased it to the top and updated the diff.
Feb 17 2019
@durin42 to which rev should I rebase it to ?
Feb 16 2019
@durin42 I have made the change. Please review.
Feb 15 2019
@pulkit I have updated the description .
Feb 12 2019
@pulkit Can you please review this . I did not send a patch regarding -n flag because tests could be completed without it and also it would mean i would have to import large chunks of code.
Feb 8 2019
@pulkit Apparently it seems removing -n flag altogether will not interfere with the tests and they can be completed without that flag too . I have added inline comments please review. Also I am unable to use hg diff -r . -r precursor(.) so I used hg log -G --hidden in that place.
Feb 7 2019
@pulkit I have added some inline comments . So what do you suggest one way can be merging this and I will send a follow up for integrating -n to hg uncommitand then amending the tests. The other way is I should send a request for -n flag and then make all these changes again as a follow up pr for that request.
Feb 4 2019
@pulkit I was able to import the tests and make them compatible with hg-stable . Some tests which include commands like hg obslog , hg amend --extract , and hg uncommit -n which are not part of hg-stable but evolve are not running else all tests are now running smoothly .
Feb 3 2019
Feb 2 2019
@yuja thanks for the review . I have updated the revision please tell if anything else needs to be done.