Benefits of CBG oil for both Cats & Dogs - 2021 Guide
People who own pets are highly likely to look after them. They own them out of interest and fondness, so they provide them love and care. If a person loves his/her dog or cat, he/she will do anything in their capacity to make them feel well. In case a person’s pet is unwell and is facing some health problems, one of the compounds that can be used to treat different problems is cannabigerol (CBG) oil. CBG is one of the 120 identified cannabinoid compounds found in cannabis. Cannabinoids are naturally occurring compounds that interact with our endocannabinoid system (ECS). Both humans and animals have an ECS that is vital for maintaining homeostasis. ECS helps us as well as our dogs and cats regulate sleep, appetite, mood, and some other functions like ESA letter for housing which help maintain optimum functionality.
There are over 100 cannabinoids found in cannabis plants and CBG is one of them. CBG is a minor cannabinoid and is present in low levels in cannabis plants. Another cannabinoid found in cannabis is cannabidiol (CBD) which is often compared with CBG. In the debate between CBG vs. CBD, people tend to favor the latter because it is found in higher concentrations in cannabis plants and is non-toxic, non-psychoactive, and non-addictive vis-a-vis CBG. However, CBG has many benefits, which makes its use widespread. This post is a sort of guide for you in which you will find some of the benefits of CBG oil for both cats and dogs.
CBG is beneficial for cats and dogs because:
- It helps relieve pain.
- Thinking, can dogs have watermelon.
- Useful for inflammatory bowel disease.
- Helps with canine depression resulting from pain.
- Provides relief from the side effects of cancer like radiation and chemotherapy.
- Helps decrease inflammation in dogs.
- Beneficial for cardiac health.
- Helps prevent cognitive decline.
- Helps prevent tumor growth.
- Assists in digestive issues
- Helps in blood disorder.
- Beneficial for glaucoma.
- Helps in Huntingdon’s disease as it provides neuroprotection.
- Acts as antibacterial.
- Helps with bladder contractions.
- Helps with diabetic prevention as it can reduce diabetes up to 56% as well as reducing associated inflammation in diabetic dogs.
- It may provide benefits to dogs with neurological disorders.
- It helps in fighting off free radicals and may prevent the development of cancer.
CBG oil is very beneficial for dogs and cats however, can dogs have tomatoes you can use tomatoes for your pet to treat various diseases and health problems. But dog allergies are widespread and common in today’s world. Though CBG is useful in many cases, treating dog allergies is not one of them. Besides, a big problem for many pet lovers and dog owners is dog shedding. So many people are preferring non-shedding and hypoallergenic dogs and usually pay thousands of dollars to get them.
Pets are a great source of emotional support. Research has revealed that people with mental illness, disorders, and depression can find solace and relief when they own and pet an animal especially a dog. However, someone wanting to own an emotional support animal (ESA) needs to get an ESA Letter from the doctor, he or she is getting treatment from. The letter must be verified by the concerned authorities because the letter allows the patient to take his/her pet to those places which are otherwise prohibited for animals like public transport and parks etc.
In this post, you would have found some of the benefits of CBG oil for both cats and dogs. However, more research needs to be done to find out the benefits of CBG oil as an efficacious treatment for the health problems mentioned above.